Scorpus® Level 2 Retention System – features two separate opposing retention devices that capture the trigger guard of the handgun, one pressure activated locking lever and one spring based retention device.
This combined system ensures that even when the locking lever is deactivated by the operator, the handgun is still held by the spring based retention device. To draw the handgun, the operator must firmly hold the grip, push on the pressure activated locking lever and then perform a clean draw.
- Excellent handgun protection in a slim and streamlined design
- The Scorpus® Level 2 Retention System – Featuring two separate mechanisms, for truly secure hand gun retention.
- Special finger channel design, keeps index finger safely positioned during draw
- Fixed 24 degree Cant that enables comfortable drawing of the weapon while being seated and while standing
- Fixed belt adapter enables a slimmer design, placing the gun closer to the body
- Supports a new, wider belt loop design for easy threading, fits belt sizes- 33-58 mm(1.2”-2.2”)
- Holster supplied with a non-interchangeable belt adapter configuration, a Paddle or Belt Loop
- Available for Right Hand or Left Hand configuration
- Durable fiberglass reinforced polymer composite construction
- Available in Matte Black, Olive Drab green or Flat Dark Earth
The M24 is available for the following handguns:
- Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 41
- Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 40
- Glock 43, 43X & 48 (versions without a railed frame)
- SIG SAUER P226 models excluding the MK 25 & LDC models
- S&W M&P 9/.40 Full frame and Pro models
- H&K USP 9mm/.40/.45 Full-size models
- Makarov PM
- Jericho full frame 9mm / .40 Steel or Polymer models
- 1911 5” Barrel, including Colt government models Railed and non-railed (not including Colt Rail Gun®)
- CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow (Gen1)