The class consists of both classroom and range time. The goal of this class is to provide knowledge of operating a Glock handgun. At the end of those 4 hours the student will be able to shoot a striker fired handgun platform in safe and efficient manner.
The course covers the following topics:
• Safety procedures – how to handle a firearm in safe manner
• Description of the operating system & parts
• Stripping and reassembling the Glock platform
• Intro to Marksmanship Elements: Stance, Grip, Trigger control, Visual Acceptability
• Different firearm manipulations: mag changes, dealing with malfunctions
• Various drills